The ketogenic diet, also referred to as the keto diet, is a low-carb diet where the body uses ketones produced in the liver for energy. A typical keto diet usually consists of around 70% fats, 25% protein, and 5% carbohydrates.
One of the biggest food intakes while on a keto diet is meat; both for proteins and fats. If you are on a keto diet or planning to try it, you’d be happy to know that meat steaks are very much welcome. Whether you choose to eat steaks in a restaurant or order steaks online from a place like Chicago Steak Company, this list of the best fat, juicy steak cuts to eat will help you enjoy your diet:
- Skirt steak. Cut from the inner rib of a cow, skirt steaks are rich in fat and flavor. They are good for grilling or for cutting into strips to use in fajitas or kebobs.
- Ribeye steak. With up to 54 grams of fat in an 11-ounce ribeye steak, this is surely a fatty cut that’s good for keto. The high-fat content of a ribeye steak is not the only thing you will like about it. It is also affordable and easy to find.
- Chuck steak. If you are looking for more affordable steak cuts while on a keto diet, put the chuck steak on your men. With visible layers of fat, this meat cut is tasty and flavorful but it can be tough and hard to chew if not cooked properly.
- Strip steak. Cut from the short loin of a cow, the strip steak is tender and easy to prepare. It is also often called the New York strip steak, club steak (bone-in), and Delmonico steak. When it is still attached to the bone and has parts of the tenderloin attached to it, the strip steak becomes the T-bone steak and porterhouse steak.
The Similac Total Comfort Non-GMO Infant Formula has received great reviews on many online platforms for its ability to sooth babies no matter what their situation is. While there have been cases of reaction to the product, they have been mild at their worst. We reviewed the formula to bring out its strengths and weaknesses for users to make a decision on it. Overall, it is one of the best infant formulas you can have at the moment.
- The complete formula; this is the ultimate all in one formula for your baby in terms of nutrition. It contains all the needed nutrients for healthy growth including minerals, vitamins, healthy fat, carbohydrates, and proteins. It has every aspect and nutrient found in breast milk to provide the best growth experience for your child. Iron powder is also add to ensure your little bundle of joy develops the best blood and brain.
- All natural; this formula is not genetically modified in any way. While the formula is still packed with the same amount of nutrition as previous iterations, it has nothing that has been genetically altered. While genetically modified organisms have more nutrition, grow faster and even be resistant to diseases, they come with various side effects including the heightened risk of cancer. With this new formula, the child will be safe from all those side effects and simply grow healthy.
- Best for gassy and fussy babies; if your baby is being fussy and gassy, then this is the infant formula you need. Pediatricians have been recommending this formula for a while since it was released. If a child does not get comfort in their mother’s milk owing to something the mother eats, or some food or a given infant formula, then this is the best solution available. Rather than having the baby cry from the discomfort, better have this formula at hand. This formula is packed with 98% less lactose than milk based formulas. This makes it easy on the stomach as it is easy to digest for the tender tummy or the child.
- Relief from constipation; issues of constipation are some of the most common when it comes to children. Given that the little ones can’t communicate what they are feeling, it is difficult pinpoint the issue out. With this infant formula, your kid will never suffer from constipation any more. This formula works almost instantly when it is given to the kid.
- Solves acid reflux; acid reflux is common in kids but very hard to diagnose. The best way to take care of it is to use the Similac Total Comfort Non-GMO infant formula. This formula is packed with less lactose, mild ingredients, a great dualcarbohydrate mixture and presence of prebiotics.
- Has prebiotics; prebiotics are elements that feed the healthy bacteria in the body. These are important bacteria employed in the digestion of food in the stomach. Given that the food will be among the first meals your kid will be enjoying, these bacteria need to be boosted for the best results. This formula does that in an excellent way.
- Has very little lactose; the level of lactose in this infant formula is very low (as low as 98% less than other formulas). If your kid is intolerant to lactose, this is the formula for them. While other cases of allergic reactions require the tedious diet elimination method, you only need to replace all the food with this infant formula for the best results.
The biggest downside to this product is that it has a shelf life of a month only after being opened. That is not a big issue since most packs never get to a month.